An enigmatic figure who compiled pivotal details of both early history and the early Church, Flavius Josephus was a priest, warrior, scholar, and Jewish historian. Born in Jerusalem just a few short years after the death of Jesus, he grew up under the Roman occupation and saw the turbulent history of Judea that would follow. Best known for his works The Antiquities of the Jews and The Jewish Wars, Josephus is an oft-cited source for students of biblical chronology and history. 944 pages.
- The Antiquities of the Jews
- The History of the Jewish Wars
- Sequel to the History of the Jewish Wars
- Flavius Josephus against Apion
- Three Dissertations on Jesus Christ
- John the Baptist, and James the Just
- The Life of Flavius Josephus.
|Dimensions||2.6 x 8.5 x 10.9 inches|